GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) Security Measurement:
Protecting your information from unauthorized access and accidental disclosure is a top priority. We pursue information security with the same commitment to excellence that we apply to understanding our client's financial needs. This includes utilizing a variety of technical and procedural controls to mitigate existing technology risks and proactively address emerging threats. Key technology controls are identified, prioritized, monitored and tested to help configure our networks and applications.
We work hard to keep your information secure. To protect your information, we regularly evaluate and update its security technologies and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet and exceed federal standards. We also adhere to strict institutional policies and procedures that limit access to personal information to those providing services on your behalf. Of course, we understand that the protection of your sensitive information does not start and stop with Northern Trust, so we've provided some helpful resources below. Although the information below is not exhaustive, it will help you improve your level of personal security.
There simple steps you can take to reduce your risk.
1. 1. Enable security features on your home wireless network
First step to protect personal data and online security by using latest computer security software. We recommend that all PC take the following security checklist:
• Install up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spyware programs on your home computers.
• Use a personal firewall.
• Download security patches and software/operating system updates in a timely fashion.
• Enable security features on your home wireless network and use a strong password or key to prevent unwanted access.
2. To minimize the risk of online.
• Never send personal or financial information via e-mail
• Review credit card and bank account statements as soon as you receive them to check for unauthorized charges
• Be cautious about opening any attachment or downloading any files from e-mails you receive, regardless of who sent them
3. Prevent from Identity Theft
Identity Theft is the practice of using one or more personal pieces of information to falsify or steal one's identity. Identity Theft usually involves the taking of unique, personal information such as Social Security Number, Bank account or credit card number and Telephone calling card number. In the worst cases, entire identities can be taken, enabling the criminals to run up large debts and commit crimes while using the victim’s identity. In these cases, the victim faces not just the initial loss of funds, but additional hassle and financial costs associated with trying to restore his or her reputation in the community and correcting erroneous information for which the criminal is responsible.
Protect Yourself from Identity Theft:
• Do not review your personal information like password to third party.
• Review financial statements as they arrive for unauthorized transactions or changes
• Review your credit report regularly
• Know what to do if you suspect you have become a victim of identity theft
• Be vocal - urge merchants and financial institutions that don't use secure practices to do so
Collect of Information Statement:
According to the Personal Information (Privacy) ('Ordinance"), on behalf of you and GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) office and Trustor (the "Agent") conduct the transactions and provide data and information from time to time.
Please note that this statement may have notice to you or similar nature. According to the provisions of the Ordinance, GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) will endeavor to protect your personal data and kept secure from unauthorized access, loss, disclosure and destruction.
1. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG)will provide services and information from time to time while establish or continuation of account for the clients and others ("data subjects").
2. Although generally data subject has no obligation to provide personal data, but if the data subject has failed to provide such information in GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) may result in GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) cannot open an account, or to continue to provide services to clients and other parties, or failure to comply regulatory body or other authority issued by any laws or guidelines.
3. In dealings with the normal ongoing business course (for example, when the data subject to open an account, redeployment of funds, transactions, attend seminars / activities, or the general oral or written communications), GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) will collect or receive the details information from time to time.
4. Information on the use of the data subject will depend on the relationship with GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG)are different in nature, including any or all of the following purposes:
1. Account handling and / or other financial services application procedure of GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG).
2. To ensure that GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) provide services to the data subjects' daily operations.
3. Research, design and launch of finance, investment, wealth management, securities, retirement and insurance services or related products for the use of data subject;
4. Publicity and promotion of services and products (You may reject the promotional material) [refer to (e)];
5. According to the data subject's request / to register, provide prompt service, communication and investment education materials;
6. Planning and preparation of financial, investment seminars / events / forum;
7. Design and conduct survey / statistical analysis for analyzing customer profiles / classification purposes; improve and expand the services provided by GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG);
8. Make GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) applicable to the United States or abroad, or any requirement of any law or regulation to fulfill disclosure and compliance requirements from time to time;
9. Fulfill GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) in the United States, whether within or outside the presence of their current or future legally binding or any applicable laws and fulfill it is located in GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) or with relevant local or foreign law, regulation, government, taxation, law enforcement, or other organs jurisdictions relevant financial, commercial, business activities, and to such local or foreign law, regulation, government, taxation, law enforcement, or other authority assumed by or imposed by any of their current or future contracts or other obligations or requirements;
10. Management products or information provided by the parties involved in the GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) management of any use;
11. For those who wish to purchase all or any part of the business or shares of buyers can assess the purchase transaction of GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG); and
12. Directly associated with the foregoing and other incidental to other purposes including seeking professional advice.
5. Information for direct marketing promotion purposes
GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) intend to use the data subjects for direct marketing and business units of bits required to obtain the data subject's consent for this purpose (including data subject does not object representation). Therefore, please note the following:
1. i) GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) or will from time to time held by the data subject's name, contact information (including mailing address, permanent address (if applicable), contact number / mobile number, email address), products and services portfolio information, trading patterns and practices, financial background and demographic information for direct marketing business promotion;
1. Finance, investment, wealth management, securities, retirement, insurance and other related services and products;
2. Awards, long-term customers or Privilege plan, Promotions and other related services; and
3. Invited to participate in the financial and investment seminars / events / forum.
6. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) trusts will be applicable statutory or otherwise as to achieve the above paragraph (d) any of the purposes listed in the required period, store collected data.
7. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) will kept confidential for the information held by the data subject but may provide such information to the following parties to the United States or abroad, for the above paragraph (d) list of uses:
1. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) trust sector, its subsidiaries, representative offices and / or the agents;
2. Service providers, including Unit Trust Agency, Transfer Agency, custodian, administrative services agents, distributors, securities and investment services providers and auditors;
3. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) operations for the GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG)provides administrative, research, design, launch, telecommunications, publishing, mail assembly processing, mail, computer, payment, clearing and settlement units or other services to any agent, contractor or third party service suppliers;
4. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) intermediaries, including third-party financial institutions (such as banks, independent financial adviser, insurance agencies), third-party product issuers, may handle or process available to / from the data subject's payment bankers;
5. GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) members, the Foundation and agency;
6. According to the law or regulations (whether statutory) is entitled to provide the relevant information to all parties (including, but not limited to any regulatory authority, government, taxation, law enforcement agencies)
7. vii) Paragraph (e) of the purposes to be referred:
1. Partners of GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG); and
2. Appoint of external service providers (including but not limited to printing companies, postal services companies, telecommunications companies, and public relations firms, advertising agencies, telemarketing companies, data processing companies, storage companies, customer call centers, market research and IT Company).
8. Under the said Ordinance, any person who is entitled to:
1. Check GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) hold their information and access to such data;
2. Request to correct any inaccurate information for that person;
3. to determine relevant GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) information policies and practices, and to be informed GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG)held by the categories of personal data;
4. Refused by using their personal data for marketing purposes, and in receipt of that person's refusal notice shall not use their personal data for marketing purposes.
9. According to the terms of the Ordinance, GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing of any data access request.
10. To reject the use of your personal data for direct marketing promotion purposes, you may notify GOLD BILLION GROUP LIMITED (GBG) to exercise their right to reject direct marketing. Any such notice or for access to or correction of data, information regarding policies and practices of information or data held are to be addressed the following departments:
Northern Trust data privacy protection status kept private affairs department
11. This statement will NOT restrict the rights for data subjects under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.